To start, there are several very real things wrong with your example message. In my opinion, that message was correctly classified.

Do you have any better-representative samples that you can paste in full? (http://pastebin.com/)

Have you tried using "-D bayes" to see what tokens are being learned incorrectly? Your score for BAYES_50 seems high for a message that gets a neutral result from Bayes.