Am 15.02.2015 um 19:35 schrieb LuKreme:
> On 15 Feb 2015, at 04:01 , Robert Schetterer <r...@sys4.de> wrote:
>> Am 15.02.2015 um 01:29 schrieb LuKreme:
>>> Spamass-milter is (as designed, I’m sure) checking outbound mail. When it
>>> does this, SPF checks fail and a lot of outbound mail is getting scored as
>>> spam because of it.
>>
>> works like designed
>> dont use spamass-milter for outbound
>
> OK, but it seems to be setup to do that “out of the box” so to speak. How do
> i set it to only scan the incoming mail?

man spamass-milter

-I      Ignores messages if the sender has authenticated via SMTP AUTH

is a good starting point but simply dont use it at submission i.e
with postfix

master.cf

submission inet n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
  -o syslog_name=postfix/submission
-o smtpd_milters=unix:/var/run/clamav/clamav-milter.ctl
  -o non_smtpd_milters=unix:/var/run/clamav/clamav-milter.ctl
  -o milter_macro_daemon_name=ORIGINATING

main.cf

smtpd_milters = unix:/var/run/clamav/clamav-milter.ctl,
inet:localhost:8891, inet:localhost:12345,
unix:/var/spool/postfix/spamass/spamass.sock

non_smtpd_milters = unix:/var/run/clamav/clamav-milter.ctl,
inet:localhost:8891, inet:localhost:12345,
unix:/var/spool/postfix/spamass/spamass.sock

in general dont use permit_sasl_authenticated in smtpd ( port 25 )
only allow deliver in with sasl auth at submission port 587 as
recommended in a setup with postscreen

http://www.postfix.org/POSTSCREEN_README.html

postscreen(8) should not be used on SMTP ports that receive mail from
end-user clients (MUAs). In a typical deployment, postscreen(8) handles
the MX service on TCP port 25, while MUA clients submit mail via the
submission service on TCP port 587 which requires client authentication.

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG