Am 17.02.2015 um 22:50 schrieb Axb:
On 02/17/2015 10:44 PM, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Tue, 2015-02-17 at 13:38 -0600, ricky gutierrez wrote:
this solution looks cool , I was thinking of putting another server
with a specific account and through transport map from the gw send
e-mail server to another server with a specific account.

I was looking for how to handle this with postfix

The Postfix 'always_bcc' directive writes copies of all incoming and
outgoing e-mail to a mail user you'd set up to receive that mail stream.
I use it to feed my mail archiving system, but of course you can do
pretty much anything you want with it.

including ugly backscattering if your bCC target has a hickup

not really

Note: with Postfix 2.3 and later the BCC address is added as if it was specified with NOTIFY=NONE. The sender will not be notified when the BCC address is undeliverable, as long as all down-stream software implements RFC 3461.

also prevented by my suggestion of "header_checks" BCC with Postfix 3.0

Note 1: the BCC address is added as if it was specified with NOTIFY=NONE. The sender will not be notified when the BCC address is undeliverable, as long as all down-stream software implements RFC 3461.