Am 21.02.2015 um 16:26 schrieb Axb:
On 02/21/2015 04:04 PM, Jim Popovitch wrote:
On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 9:35 AM, Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

Many moons ago, obviously before you started using SA, what you *now*
consider "dynamic", was very static with less than than handfull of
changes
/release.

There's some pointless blabber in that as well.  ;-)

that pointless blabber tries to explain why we're still carrying
historical karma. It's not unknown, new, or has been forgotten.

Irregardless of last century's history, what Reindl said makes good
sense.   Highly dynamic content shouldn't have to be exported in a .pm
from svn every month.

the TLD additions hardly qualify as higly dynamic and till SA delivers
the "new" method in bug 6782  if you look into RegistrarBoundaries.pm,
Joe Quinn (thanks Joe!) documented the starting steps to pickup the
changes required so you can script your own updates.

....wonder why I spent Saturday time updating/commiting/announcing so
others could make use of it instead of doing facility management aka
house chores...

no idea why you always get that pissed off when anybody repsonds to your mails - just put a disclaimer below "no repsonses wanted" but don't blame people all the time for aksing questions