On 03/16/2015 11:28 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Axb wrote:

On 03/16/2015 11:05 AM, Axb wrote:
On 03/16/2015 10:54 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
I've recently upgraded to SA 3.4.0 - I'm seeing
URI_DOTDOT_LOW_CNTRST scoring on many legitimate mails. E.g. from
linkedin and distrelec.

For instance:

http://files.jessen.ch/Tektronix-4-Kanal-Oszilloskop-deutlich-reduziert-TDS-2024C.eml

When the above was processed I noticed this in the log:

spamd[865]: dns: new_dns_packet (domain=chde..distrelec.com. type=A
class=IN) failed: a domain name contains a null label

As far as I can tell, the email above contains no such uri.

I grep'ed a bit and found some more:

http://files.jessen.ch/more-dotdot.txt

I'm pretty certain 99% of those are false positives.  Probably a
hiccup on my installation, I was just wondering if anyone else is
seeing this?

Which .cf file is this in?
Can't find it in SA trunk's .cf files.

ok.. sorry  - found it but atm it seems it isn't being autopromoted

have you run a recent sa-update ?

I think the ruleset is from the tarball from the apache page.  Hmm, it
would appear to be quite old ??

http://mirror.reverse.net/pub/apache//spamassassin/source/Mail-SpamAssassin-rules-3.4.0.r1565117.tgz

Dated 20Feb2014.

Is there a recent tarball somewhere?

iirc, that is the 3.4 release rules version

sa-update would provide the latest ruleset