--On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 11:11 PM +0100 Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

The IP is clearly listed in trusted_networks

your problem are not RBL's
your problem are URIBL's and so mail content

ask yourself why autogenerated mails contains crap URLs listed on
URIBL_BLACK, URIBL_JP_SURBL *and* URIBL_WS_SURBL

Well, it's a daily mail report... So it's listing a lot of information about who has connected, etc. So that makes sense that the content of it could contain blacklisted sites. I'll see if the client has configured SPF and/or DKIM, but based on the headers, I'd guess no. ;)

Thanks for the pointer, that'll help immensely!

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Platform Architect