Quanah,

On 14/04/15 18:59, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
I've noticed that DCC_CHECK is flagging on tons of items that are
clearly not spam.  The most recent hit for me today was a release
announcement from the mariadb folks.  Overall, it's a trend I'm
routinely seeing where it is flagging a lot of email that clearly isn't
spam.  Are others who use DCC seeing similar issues?

DCC isn't designed to tell you if a message is spam/not-spam. It's a *BULK* indicator. e.g. have lots of people seen this message?

Use it like that and you can meta up some extremely good rules.

Regards,
Steve.