nOn 20.04.15 09:08, @lbutlr wrote:
Bronto.com is a remailer service for various companies (like Fractureme.com
and others) and I’ve been noting that it hits some odd triggers in
spamass-milter:

Apr 19 15:00:40 mail spamd[87225]: spamd: result: Y 5 -
BAYES_50,DKIM_SIGNED,DKIM_VALID,FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1,HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS,HELO_LOCALHOST,HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_02,HTML_MESSAGE,RDNS_LOCALHOST,SPF_SOFTFAIL,UNPARSEABLE_RELAY,URIBL_GREY
scantime=2.4,size=14225,user=kreme,uid=58,required_score=5.0,rhost=localhost,raddr=::1,rport=36110,mid=<cl3q5hr7hjponyd66fmt70m4u3kvtoi7.oi7.1429477...@bronto.com>,bayes=0.500186,autolearn=no
autolearn_force=no

Here are some headers from a btonto.com message. As you can see, there is
little info in the received header my server adds (no IP).

<kr...@kreme.com>; Sun, 19 Apr 2015 17:00:33 -0400 (envelope-from
<cl3q5hr7hjponyd66fmt70m4u3kvtoi...@bounce.bronto.com>)

I really wonder why is there a (unknown) line, not containing hostname not
IP... how should SA get the proper IP? However it seems to be mail covisp.net who loses the IP, and that is
apparently not SA failure...
how do you feed the mail to SA?
I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.