Am 24.04.2015 um 16:53 schrieb Dianne Skoll:
On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:40:07 +0200
Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

WTF read the thread and context - i just statet "I wonder how long
until spammers use: v=spf1 ip4:0.0.0.0/1 ip4:128.0.0.0/1 -all" makes
no sense for spammers, not more and not less

It makes plenty of sense.  We filter spam for hundreds of thousands of
end users and I think we're in a better position than you to know what
spammers do and don't do

besides that i am responsible for a single domain with currently 12000 users and the usernumber don't matter because it don't say anything about your insight it's pointless what spammers do and don't do

the only relevant question is could the achieve anything with it and the anser to the question above is simply "no" - and to "we're in a better position than you to know" - well given "I wonder how long until" in your oginal question i referred to they don't do it now

so what's the purpose of that stupid dicussion now even going in the direction "my setup is bigger than yours" at all? my expierience is that the same amount a setup grows the personal knowledge of the involved people about it goes down, so don't try to impress me with "i am bigger than you"