On 5/5/2015 3:56 PM, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
W dniu 2015-05-05 o 21:47, Kevin A. McGrail pisze:
On 5/5/2015 3:38 PM, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
I'm thinking about removing all Received headers from email except added
by my MTA, storing it, sending email to spamd and restoring headers. But
it looks like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut:)
What RBL are you concerned about specifically because some RBLs do deep
header parsing which you can change with lastexternal?
RCVD_IN_SBL_CSS. It looks that "lastexternal" is what I'm looking for.
Is it possible to add '-lastexternal' to all RBL?
Different RBLs are designed differently so it's not a one size fits all question & answer.

CSS is designed for ISPs...  http://www.spamhaus.org/css/

As such, a deep header parsing might be appropriate.

Regards,
KAM