Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in helping to develop a set of rules to catch SEO spam? Here's one such example:

http://pastebin.com/S6Jeappj

It's those emails that talk about how they can improve your SEO such as:

..."diverse projects consisting of SEO, PPC, SMM, Affiliate
Marketing, Google Adsense, Blogging, Copy writing, Web Analytic, Local
Search Marketing, Lead Generation, Inbound Marketing, Screen Casting etc"

I've created a series of test rules like:

body    __SEOSPAM1  /Affiliate marketing/i

and meta'd them together, requiring at least three to hit, but it's tough keeping up with them all and it's often not enough based just on those types of keywords.

I thought it would fit well with other types of fraud rules, such as LOTSA_MONEY and others.

Ideas greatly appreciated.
Alex