Am 25.05.2015 um 09:42 schrieb Lorenzo Milesi:
We're receiving a lot of unsolicited mail which is not spam, but I'd like block
or considerable limit it. Most of those mails come from official mailing
systems, like mailchimp or similar, to which I never subscribed

why don't you just hit the unsubscribe link in case of mailchimp?

if the same mailchimp-customer after that *really* imports your address again you can write to mailchimp-abuse and they are *really* acting

to be honest: by naming mailchimp in that context you sound like one of the people not remembering where they subscribed, too lazy to unsubscribe and/or confusing the "spam" with the "delete" button which are responsible for a ton of collateral damage at Razor/Pyzor und RBL's every single day and the top winners of that users even forward their electronic bill of a local supplier as spam to their provider