I've seen a few examples of IT Recycling emails being missed in the Spamassassin net recently. Spamassasin has been scoring them very low.

I've kept back a couple of the most recent specimens, I am running Spamassassin 3.4.0 on Ubuntu 14 LTS. Ubuntu is fully up to date, and sa-update is running twice a day.

In relation to the two samples below, in order to protect the innocent please note I have done the following obfuscations in the headers :
(1) my.server.domain has been replaced with example.com
(2) The first three octets of my server IP ranges have been replaced with 10.254.254

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=T3FK1vcw
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=AQmJDc3p