Am 09.06.2015 um 15:49 schrieb Martin Fernau:
Hello!

I have two different mails with nearly identical rule hits. On with
TO_NO_BRKTS_HTML_ONLY hit and one without.
Can one please explain to me why message A gets TO_NO_BRKTS_HTML_ONLY
and why message B didn't?

HTML_ONLY means what it says - no plaintext alternate

As you can see, message A gets higher rating because of
TO_NO_BRKTS_HTML_ONLY. But for both messages the "To" is identical and
both mails only have HTML content

sure that one of them don't have any additional mimepart?

The reason why I ask is because message A is generated by a piece of
software from me and sometimes those messages are marked as spam
(because they sometimes get DATE_IN_PAST_03_06 and XPRIO with 1.0 points
each)

just don't generate priority headers and make sure you use the correct date format with a correct timezone

I try to understand why my "To" is so wrong and if it is 'better'
to change the software to always produce
To: "martin.fer...@fernausoft.de" <martin.fer...@fernausoft.de>
just to get rid of this

To: <martin.fer...@fernausoft.de>

Is it always a better idea to generate the To-Line like this even if I
have no real name for the receiver?

the name don't matter, the rule hits NO_BRKTS