Markus,

are you planning to add 'password' and 'database ID' support for redis
connects to RuleTimingRedis?

What's your experience regarding Timing overhead? My simple tests on the
commandlne show about 1 second overhead when RuleTimingRedis is added:

# Without RuleTimingRedis
mail# time spamassassin --lint

real    0m1.975s
user    0m1.852s
sys 0m0.116s

# Enable RuleTimingRedis
mail# vim /etc/mail/spamassassin/init.pre

# With RuleTimingRedis
mail# time spamassassin --lint

real    0m2.828s
user    0m2.128s