On 2015-06-09 17:57 +0200, Benning, Markus wrote:

> RuleTimingRedis - collect SA rule timings in redis

I'm trying this out.  I have a little annoying problem: the logs
beginning on line 178 seem to go to stdout or stderr as well as syslog.
The result is that cron sends me email every time spamd is restarted
(after every rule update).  Do you know how to change that?  I find
nothing about logging in perldoc Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf.

I suppose I could just delete those lines from the module :-)  But then
I would have extra work when I merge with any new versions you have.

Thanks for your ideas.