Hi,
We created our own internal channel to feed our SpamAssassin installations with
some custom rules.
Recently tried to re-score a SpamAssassin rule using the channel files, but it
does not work.
When the channel is updated it correctly downloads the
"saInternalChannel_mydoamin_com.cf" containing the include directives as well
as the subfolder containing cf files they point to.
So the files seem to be at the right place, right beside the usual SpamAssassin
update files.
Starting spamd in debug mode also shows that the x_saInternal_rescores.cf file
containing the re-score config is loaded. But it doesn't apply.
If I copy the file to the site-rules folder (beside the local.cf) it works.

What do I need to change/do for rescoring SpamAssassin rules in custom channel
files?

Best regards,

Harald

________________________________

JAM Software GmbH
Managing Director: Joachim Marder
Am Wissenschaftspark 26 * 54296 Trier * Germany
Phone: +49 (0)651-145 653 -0 * Fax: +49 (0)651-145 653 -29
Commercial register number HRB 4920 (AG Wittlich) http://www.jam-software.com

JAM Software GmbH
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Joachim Marder
Am Wissenschaftspark 26 * 54296 Trier * Germany
Tel: 0651-145 653 -0 * Fax: 0651-145 653 -29
Handelsregister Nr. HRB 4920 (AG Wittlich) http://www.jam-software.de