On Wed, 22 Jul 2015, Roman Gelfand wrote:

I did numerous sa-learn on this one type of email and spamassasiin makes the
following evaluation every time.  I am not sure what I
am doing wrong.

autolearn=no
        version=3.3.2

Are you certain that the Bayes database that you did your manual learning to is
the same one that your mail filtering system is looking at?

"BAYES_50" implies that your Bayes database (as used by your mail filtering system) has no idea (good or bad) what that message is. This implies that either it has -no- tokens that match that message or has an almost equal number of spammy tokens and hammy tokens that match.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>