On 3.9.2015 16.59, Roman Gelfand wrote:
I guessing there must be a a byes/spamassassin portal out there.  The
idea is for each user to identify spam messages.  If so, which would you
recommend?

Thanks in advance

On 04.09.15 10:42, Jari Fredriksson wrote:
How would that benefit anyone? How would it work?

Spam is a personal experience. One's spam may be another's ham after all. Right?

yes, otoh, there are many cases organizations sharing the same database.

is that different on gmail?
M$ Win's are shit, do not use it !