On 09.09.15 01:16, jdow wrote:
I presume you restarted spamd, right?

restarting spamd should not be needed for changes in user_prefs, should it?

On 2015-09-08 23:46, Marc Richter wrote:
I'm running SA 3.4.1 with Perl 5.22.0 .
It works quite well, but since a few weeks, it looks like my user_prefs isn't
taken into account by SA anymore. Let's show this by example:

There are *lots* of blacklist_from entries in there; one of them is:

blacklist_from          *@neuronation.*

have you tried running spamassassin -D ? maybe there's somethign invalid in
SA's configuration or your user_prefs

Boost your system's speed by 500% - DEL C:\WINDOWS\*.*