Am 09.09.2015 um 15:01 schrieb Matus UHLAR - fantomas:
how do you plug spamassassin into your mail flow? How do you call
spamassassin? mta, mail client ... ?

On 09.09.15 16:11, Marc Richter wrote:
I'm running postfix as my MTA. In it's master.cf there is configured to pipe my mail through a script:

smtp   inet  n  -  n  -  -  smtpd -o content_filter=spamassassin
spamassassin
  unix  -  n  n  -  -  pipe
flags=Rq user=spamd argv=/var/lib/spamassassin/filter.sh -oi -f ${sender} ${recipient}

have you tried running spamass-milter?
I haven't tried it with postfix, but runs fine with sendmail, supporting
different users...
Due to unexpected conditions Windows 2000 will be released
in first quarter of year 1901