Hi Tom,

You write that you're using Qmail. If you'd like to implement DKIM
signing for your outgoing mail (for possibly better deliverability and
also so that you could verify incoming mail and be sure that it's not
your own by verifying the DKIM signature), then perhaps you're
interested in what I've worked on: I didn't want to patch Qmail for
DKIM support, so I took an existing, older script that works as a
wrapper for qmail-remote and improved it. It can now also add hashcash
stamps (which may or may not actually be useful, but in any case
doesn't hurt me since I've got plenty CPU time for it), and checks
whether the mail to be sent is a bounce for a likely spam, in which
case it diverts it locally to avoid sending backscatter. This has only
been tested by me so far, so YMMV.. tell me if you run into problems.

https://github.com/pflanze/better-qmail-remote

I've just made a release v0.1, you can verify its signature with `git tag -v
v0_1` using the key:

http://christianjaeger.ch/pgpkey-A54A-1D7C-A1F9-4C86-6AC8--1A1F-0FA5-B211-04ED-B072.asc

Cheers,
Christian.