On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 11:37:58 -0500 (CDT)
Shane Williams wrote:

> I've created a header rule with "Received =~ /blahblahblah/", and I
> just got a false positive on it when none of the Received headers in
> the mail actually match.  I had a similar situation last week, and
> (I think) found in the SA code where it will treat ezmlm headers as
> if they were Received headers (which explained why it hit).

I had a quick look at the code and the only mention of ezmlm was
related to gated_through_received_hdr_remover() which looks for signs
that the email passed through something that might have stripped
headers. It tests the received headers, but doesn't modify them.