I dont use any ham training.Should I scan all my folders with this command:
sa-learn --ham --mbox /home/username/mail/foldername

"is the bayes-db of this user *realy* used at scan time"
how do i check that?

I use the procemail to pass all mail through spam assassin.
I use default ubuntu setup with Razors enabled.
It does catches spam but not the one i attached in original post.

example mail sa headers:

RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100,RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E8_51_100,RAZOR2_CHECK,SPF_HELO_PASS,
        SPF_PASS,URIBL_BLOCKED,URIBL_DBL_SPAM autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
        version=3.4.0

ubuntu@ip-10-254-37-89:~$ cat /etc/spamassassin/local.cf
# This is the right place to customize your installation of SpamAssassin.
#
# See 'perldoc Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf' for details of what can be
# tweaked.
#
# Only a small subset of options are listed below
#

#   Add *****SPAM***** to the Subject header of spam e-mails
#
# rewrite_header Subject *****SPAM*****

#   Save spam messages as a message/rfc822 MIME attachment instead of
#   modifying the original message (0: off, 2: use text/plain instead)
#
# report_safe 1

#   Set which networks or hosts are considered 'trusted' by your mail
#   server (i.e. not spammers)
#
# trusted_networks 212.17.35.

#   Set file-locking method (flock is not safe over NFS, but is faster)
#
# lock_method flock

#   Set the threshold at which a message is considered spam (default: 5.0)
#
# required_score 5.0

#   Use Bayesian classifier (default: 1)
#
# use_bayes 1

#   Bayesian classifier auto-learning (default: 1)
#
# bayes_auto_learn 1

#   Set headers which may provide inappropriate cues to the Bayesian
#   classifier
#
# bayes_ignore_header X-Bogosity
# bayes_ignore_header X-Spam-Flag
# bayes_ignore_header X-Spam-Status

#   Some shortcircuiting, if the plugin is enabled
#
ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Shortcircuit
#
#   default: strongly-whitelisted mails are *really* whitelisted now, if the
#   shortcircuiting plugin is active, causing early exit to save CPU load.
#   Uncomment to turn this on
#
# shortcircuit USER_IN_WHITELIST       on
# shortcircuit USER_IN_DEF_WHITELIST   on
# shortcircuit USER_IN_ALL_SPAM_TO     on
# shortcircuit SUBJECT_IN_WHITELIST    on

#   the opposite; blacklisted mails can also save CPU
#
# shortcircuit USER_IN_BLACKLIST       on
# shortcircuit USER_IN_BLACKLIST_TO    on
# shortcircuit SUBJECT_IN_BLACKLIST    on

#   if you have taken the time to correctly specify your "trusted_networks",
#   this is another good way to save CPU
#
# shortcircuit ALL_TRUSTED             on

#   and a well-trained bayes DB can save running rules, too
#
# shortcircuit BAYES_99                spam
# shortcircuit BAYES_00                ham

endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Shortcircuit

# Vipul's Razor options.
use_razor2                          1
#razor_timeout                       10
razor_config /etc/razor/razor-agent.conf
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2

required_hits 5
report_safe 0
rewrite_header Subject [SPAM]

procmail setup:

:0fw: spamassassin.lock
* < 256000
| spamassassin

# Mails with a score of 15 or higher are almost certainly spam (with 0.05%
# false positives according to rules/STATISTICS.txt). Let's put them in a
# different mbox. (This one is optional.)
:0:

# All mail tagged as spam (eg. with a score higher than the set threshold)
# is moved to "probably-spam".
:0: