Hallöchen!

Bill Cole writes:

> [...]
>
> Indicates that someone has sabotaged your SA scores. Those are
> entirely insane scores for those tests. If the default values were
> used, that message would not have been misclassified.

I myself set those values, almost 10 years ago.  They have served
very well through those times with 15.000 spams/year.  And in the
first two years, I even inspected all spam mails and had not a
single false positive.

> [...] Razor (like Cloudmark Authority, its commercial cousin) does
> poorly with low-occurrence URLs. That's why razor-whitelist
> exists. Use it.

I maintain whitelists for spam as a whole, but I don't want to
additionally maintain whitelists for subsystems of it.

> And don't trust whoever set your BAYES and RAZOR scores to have
> anything to do with your spam control.

Well, I don't trust Razor anymore!  If there is such a thing as "the
opposite of spam", then these mails.  Besides, I personally see no
point in a crowdsourcing tool with scores on the level of
"HTML_IMAGE_ONLY".

Anyway, thank you very much for the clarification and explanations!

Regards,
Torsten.

--
Torsten Bronger    Jabber ID: torsten.bron...@jabber.rwth-aachen.de