Hi,

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 11:41 PM, Marc Perkel
<supp...@junkemailfilter.com> wrote:
> ixhashdnsbl     CTYME_IXHASH ixhash.junkemailfilter.com.
> body            CTYME_IXHASH eval:check_ixhash('CTYME_IXHASH')
> describe        CTYME_IXHASH iXhash found @ ixhash.junkemailfilter.com
> tflags          CTYME_IXHASH net
> score           CTYME_IXHASH 5

Are all the messages here unsolicited? It appears they are not, but
that isn't what I was expecting.

There are messages from amazon, skype, harryanddavid, coldwatercreek, etc.

To score this at 5 relies on bayes00 and pretty much no other spam rules.

I suppose that could be the same as with DCC/razor, etc, but they're
scored more like 1.7 or even lower.

Suggestions for the best way to use this, and what to expect from it,
would be appreciated.

Any idea how much overlap there is with existing DCC/razor entries?

Thanks,
Alex