Bayes compares the test message to what's in the Ham corpus and what's in the Spam corpus and comes up with a number indicating it's more like one or the other.

Evolution matched the Ham corpus and not matches the spam corpus to get a ham score. Then it matches the spam corpus and not matches the ham to get a spam score. Usually the results are all on one side or the other, or at least very predominately one side.

Sometime though I get no result. Either it matches both or neither. But I also look at hearers and behavior and that usually gives results too. I'm tracking 8 attributes now.

--
Marc Perkel - Sales/Support
supp...@junkemailfilter.com