It could be challenging if someone impersonated a bank and they did it right. I'm looking at more aspects than just the content of the message but that's an area where there is some possible weakness. There are other tricks to address the specifically. And I am looking at behavior and headers as well.

To be a little clearer. This new system isn't perfect. And it's main strength is identifying good email. It does catch a lot more spam for sure but when people scream at me it's because I blocked something important. So think of this more as detecting ham as it's big feature.