just ignore reindl, most the world does (on the few lists he's not
been booted off - yet), because its his way or the wrong way - in his
eyes only of course, and history shows your wasting your time trying
to explain to him thats not how the world works, no-one is here to
make it work according to his-way.

Just look at the energy he's spent whining about it -V- the energy he
could have spent to lower/zero the score