On 2016-04-12 10:57 -0400, David Niklas wrote:

> You could use Gentoo, you get to configure it all yourself!

Funny you'd say that, I _am_ actually switching to it - on my
"workstation" role computers.  I'm already over 50% over the hump, I
think.

But on "server type" computers, I just cannot spare a dedicated security
branch.  I really don't have the time, and more importantly the nerves,
to scramble and recompile the world when each new vulnerability is
announced.

> You might also try Arch or Devuan.  What distro are you using now?

Debian.  Have been using it over 15 years now, and watched some of the
fun vanish over the last few.