On Mon, 16 May 2016 12:25:10 +0100
Dominic Benson <domi...@lenny.cus.org> wrote:

>> Accepting that not all ISPs are as helpful as they might be, I can't
> easily think of a legitimate reason for needing the TTL on the PTR of
> a mail server to be small, so if a blacklist operator finds it an
> effective way to manage request volume then that doesn't seem
> unreasonable.

Aren't short TTL's also indicative of load balancing and
"cloud" systems? If this is truly the case it would seem a legitimate
practice which makes blacklisting short TTL seems quite unreasonable.

ISTR that this is an ancient topic and there should be plenty of
archived discussion. (No, I won't research it for you. Sorry.)