http://www.shopinoklahomacity.com/redirect.aspx?url=http://icynybo.freedom007.top/free/dom/?gelaxo
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 20:25:17 GMT

The redirect in the Location URL should have been a red flag to
any automated security scanner. :\

I re-ran it as a HEAD with a User-Agent that should have
screamed "spam", waited a couple hours, repeated, rinsed, stewed,
then decided to post here.

*** Does anyone have a contact at LinkedIn ops? ***

Sadly, LinkedIn follows the Google/Gmail model of failing to make
core functionality (like reporting spam) useable without
disabling/lowering one's browser security settings/shields. :(
        - "Chip"