John Hardin wrote:
> On Fri, 27 May 2016, Kris Deugau wrote:
>
>> SA on mail delivery, where you are (supposedly) guaranteed exactly one
>> recipient/"user", and you can use unique preferences on a per-user
>> basis.
>
> And which, of course, multiplies the scanning load on multiple-recipient
> messages.

*nod*  In the OP's configuration I'm pretty sure you can't really do
anything other than systemwide settings;  there's no mediating glue
layer to allow for reprocessing or splitting multi-recipient messages to
allow MTA-level per-user behaviours.

Switching to calling SA by way of an intermediate content filtering
framework like Amavis or MIMEDefang would give you a lot more
flexibility, but I don't know how well you could support SA's own
per-user preferences system even then.

-kgd