On Fri, 03 Jun 2016 17:54:59 +0300
Jari Fredriksson wrote:

> If you join, you might relax a bit on rejecting spam, but saving it
> for masschecks.Thats what I do... I do reject something, but not
> everything I could.

That's probably not a good idea if it leads to unrepresentative spam.

In particular it may lead to botnet related tests being seriously
overscored, causing extra  FPs for little benefit to the TP rate. This
seems to be already happening.

There's could be a similar problem  with spamtrap spam too. For RBLs and
hashing it's OK to look at everything that goes to the address. SA
QA  should only use the spam that would have made it through to SA.