On Fri, 3 Jun 2016, RW wrote:

On Fri, 03 Jun 2016 17:54:59 +0300
Jari Fredriksson wrote:

If you join, you might relax a bit on rejecting spam, but saving it
for masschecks.Thats what I do... I do reject something, but not
everything I could.

That's probably not a good idea if it leads to unrepresentative spam.

In particular it may lead to botnet related tests being seriously
overscored, causing extra  FPs for little benefit to the TP rate. This
seems to be already happening.

There's could be a similar problem  with spamtrap spam too. For RBLs and
hashing it's OK to look at everything that goes to the address. SA
QA  should only use the spam that would have made it through to SA.

That would tend to *under*score those rules for sites that have SA but few or no MTA-time DNSBL checks, wouldn't it?

Yes, I know, "proper admin"; but such sites probably do exist - should we punish them by underscoring those rules?

  There is no better measure of the unthinking contempt of the
  environmentalist movement for civilization than their call to
  turn off the lights and sit in the dark.            -- Sultan Knish
 3 days until the 72nd anniversary of D-Day