On 08/06/2016 14:51, RW-15 [via SpamAssassin] wrote:
> > * internal_networks 195.26.90.*
>
> Try to avoid using any mark-up (assuming that's what the "*"s are), it
> can be very confusing.

Noted. And well observed.  (The asterix was markup (bold) not wildcard
entered by me.)

> Please make sure that hMailServer isn't bouncing these, i.e.
> sending in a rejection message back to the sender.

Dont worry, they are not.

> Did you restart spamd?

Effectively yes (but no not really).   I am using commandline scanner
whilst doing the tests so the LOCAL.CF is being loaded each time I run
the test.  When it is all working then I will restart my spamd daemon to
take effect for all incoming mail.  Proof that its working:  when I
added the "add_header all Relays-Untrusted" entries (at the same time as
the internal_network entry) they immediately appeared in the spam report.