On 06/21/16 00:03, Alessio Cecchi wrote:
Il 20/06/2016 16:22, Reindl Harald ha scritto:
since Marc is present on this list and maybe others using it too:

dig A c134389d7cefd3aadce78714669239f2.ixhash.junkemailfilter.com.
status: SERVFAIL
Query time: 1798 msec

so at least for the last 2 days the rule below slows down scanning

score       JEF_IXHASH                1.0
ixhashdnsbl JEF_IXHASH ixhash.junkemailfilter.com.
body        JEF_IXHASH eval:check_ixhash('JEF_IXHASH')
describe    JEF_IXHASH                DIGEST: ixhash.junkemailfilter.com

Hi,

Marc, some weeks ago, confirmed to me that ixhash.junkemailfilter.com is no more in use.

Ciao

Yeah - I had problems keeping it stable. But - I'd still like to contribute. If someone wants to help me get it going again or wants a spam feed from me I'll set it up.

--
Marc Perkel - Sales/Support
supp...@junkemailfilter.com