Am 28.06.2016 um 16:00 schrieb RW:
On Mon, 27 Jun 2016 22:15:30 +0200
Reindl Harald wrote:

Am 27.06.2016 um 21:27 schrieb Vincent Fox:
I saw a reference today in my MxToolbox report, to an RBL named
Protected Sky which had like double the listing activity of
Spamhaus. Does anyone know anything about this outfit?

that's a bullshit RBL with large amounts of FP's

Is that on the 127.0.0.3 response?

well, i saw a few rejects from our servers (mrons using it to reject unsocred) and got that confirmed from 2 other sysadmins

all of the sending machines where on no other RBL and on several DNSWL

DUNNO which response they got to reject, but i only took notice that this RBL exists by wrong rejections