Hi!
W dniu 16.08.2016 o 17:36, Nicola Piazzi pisze:
> It is difficoult to write a doc of what this plugin that I wrote do
> But here is the ow.cf file, so you can see what this plugin do

You didn't attach ow.(cf|pm).

> It can be used ONLY when box is the same for send and receive emails
> What do you think about it ?someone want to have to try ?

And when outgoing emails are going through SA. It looks that is enough
that outgoing MTA do insert into database, it doesn't have to be the
same box
I like this idea but I didn't ever had skills to write perl plugin. I
don't use mysql I can't use your plugin without modification but
probably it wouldn't be hard to change DBI and queries for Postgresql.
Marcin