From: Dianne Skoll [d...@roaringpenguin.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 2:20 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: The quality of the squidblacklist.org blacklists

Hi,

I truly hesitate to add to this nonsense, but I am not sure of the
quality of squidblacklist.org's blacklists when the proprietor makes
statements such as the following:

https://www.facebook.com/squidblacklist/posts/1910402539187319

"Announcement: We will be publishing a ‪#‎Femism‬ blacklist to help
responsible network administrators block undesirable content. A
blacklist of Feminist websites promoting the feminist, anti male
agenda."

Caveat Emptor.  And it's Feminism, not Femism.

Regards,

Dianne.