Da: Bowie Bailey [mailto:bowie_bai...@buc.com]
Inviato: martedì 30 agosto 2016 16:44
A: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: R: Shortcircuit work partially

I'm assuming that BAYES_ZERO is a meta of some sort.  Would you also need to
set priority on the other referenced rules, or does SA handle that?

Also, keep in mind that if you can make this work, you will effectively be
speeding up the processing of mail that matches BAYES_ZERO (slightly), while
slowing down the processing of all other mail.  This is because SA will now
have to wait for Bayes calculations before sending the DNS requests to check
blacklists.

Bowie

On 8/30/2016 10:37 AM, Axb wrote:
> shot in te dark:
> what happens if you do
>
> priority         BAYES_ZERO             -2000
> shortcircuit     BAYES_ZERO             ham
>
> On 08/30/2016 04:30 PM, Nicola Piazzi wrote:
>> And there is not a solution ?
>>
>> Nicola Piazzi
>> CED - Sistemi
>> COMET s.p.a.
>> Via Michelino, 105 - 40127 Bologna - Italia Tel.  +39 051.6079.293
>> Cell. +39 328.21.73.470
>> Web: www.gruppocomet.it

>>> 0.10 C_RBL_DNSRBL Listed in DnsRbl.org
>>> 0.20 C_RBL_KONSTANT Listed in bl.konstant.no
>>> 0.10 C_RBL_MEGARBL Listed in rbl.megarbl.net
>>> 0.10 C_RBL_NETUA Listed in dnsbl.net.ua
>>> -0.30 C_RBL_NSZONES_WL NSZONES - WhiteList
>>> 0.10 C_RBL_SINGULAR Listed in singular.ttk.pte.hu
>>> 0.10 C_RBL_SWINOG_SPAM Listed in dnsrbl.swinog.ch.