Am 08.09.2016 um 22:53 schrieb Shane Williams:
I'm seeing google IP ranges hit the RCVD_IN_SORBS_SPAM rule, and in
digging deeper, I realize that there are zero hits on this rule for
the two weeks prior to Aug. 31, and now I'm seeing it thousands of
times per week (not just against google IPs).

Was this rule added/changed/re-scored in a recent sa-update?

rules are re-scoring all the time

2.397 is *way* too high because SORBS has a ton of different scorings and to land on "spam" is not hard for large providers which *in fact* all day long send some amount of spam sicne large freemail providers have no way to avoid it completly

"spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net" (127.0.0.6 response) has here 3 points on postscreen and 1.0 for SA - in both cases reject begins with 8.0