On 9/12/2016 9:37 AM, David Jones wrote:
The majority of the junk can be blocked with zen.spamhaus.org and
sip.invaluement.com RBLs.  Every small mail filtering platform should
use zen.spamhaus.org as long as they are under the free usage limit.
The sip.invaluement.com is a private RBL but very reasonably priced
and is a great complement to zen.spamhaus.org.  The major senders
should not be listed in these 2 major RBLs so they fit right in with the
6 items above.

David,

Thanks so much for the recommendation!

But I just to make sure that everyone knows that throwing sip.invaluement.com into their spam filter is not going to help anyone as (1) it require a subscription to work -AND- (2) we now use DIFFERENT host names. In fact, eventually, no invaluement users will be using that host name (they'll eventually all be ported over to other alternate host names)... and then sip.invaluement.com will be wildcarded to "list the world"... eventually... (I'll make plenty of announcements before that time comes). Nevertheless, there will be an unfortunately group of users who threw sip.invaluement.com in their filter (unlicensed)... and will leave it there even though they've never gotten a single "hit" from their mis-configuration, and then they'll have a very bad day when that time comes.

But, again, thanks for the mention! Perhaps, next time just say "invaluement".
--
Rob McEwen
invaluement.com