Am 21.09.2016 um 15:48 schrieb Thomas Barth:
    tests=[MESSAGEID_LOCAL=3, RELAYCOUNTRY_BAD=3.1,
    RP_MATCHES_RCVD=-3.096, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001]
    autolearn=no autolearn_force=no

URIBL_BLOCKED shows you are using still a dns-forwarder and so won't get results from a lot of blacklists

http://uribl.com/refused.shtml

fix that - use a local caching resolver with *no forwarding* and if you are using dnsmasq just don't do that for a inbound mailserver

You all say that bayes is not working in my setup. I dont know why. I
followed a documentation for setting up my mailserver.

It says:

nano /etc/spamassassin/local.cf

#bayes
use_bayes 1
use_bayes_rules 1
bayes_auto_learn 1

so your setup either don't use that config (amavais or something like that part of the game then you don't have just spamassassin)

or you have not trained enough spam *and* ham - or you train the wrong bayes-database likely by calling "sa-learn" with the wrong user

https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SiteWideBayesSetup

is there really no "spamassassin for beginners" which explains all that dns-stuff *at one place* and how to train bayes and make sure it is used instead get every day the same problem reports on the list from fresh people?