Am 22.09.2016 um 12:59 schrieb Thomas Barth:
Am 22.09.2016 um 12:41 schrieb li...@rhsoft.net:

I ve installed clamav-unofficial-sigs by debian package. If this is not
working good enough I will try the installation I found here:
https://github.com/extremeshok/clamav-unofficial-sigs/blob/master/INSTALL

dunno - and it's off-topic here - we use own scripts to update the
signatures and that stuff is catched by
http://sanesecurity.com/foxhole-databases/

may i ask why you put such a unfinished and untested in many ways setup
in production?

The mailservers are ready and work very good but can be improved. And I
only improve them when there is a need to do it. If there is a spam mail
going through again, I m going the next step ;-)

i see - that good that you add posion pill rules for message-id and similar because the other parts, even very basic ones, are not working and scores are not adjusted while the SA header tells you exactly your problems to catch things :-)

but do what you want....

I dont know what is in the zip file. I just have a compressed copy of
the mail. I tried to save the  content of the zip boundary part in a zip
file but I get an loading error when opening the zip file.

what are you doing?

When you ever have parsed emails for content then you would know that
you can extracts parts of raw mails to specific file types and opened
it. I dont know why I get an error this time, but dont have time to find
an answer now.

i know more about email than you think but that's no reason for wasting time when you can just drag a message to a mail client as you are saying by yourself "dont have time"