On 28 Sep 2016, at 1:58, Luciano Rinetti wrote:

When i run the "spamassassin -D --lint" i get the message:
Sep 28 07:45:57.329 [13116] dbg: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule "rulenames"
where rulenames are:
RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H4
RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL
FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN
RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5
RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3
PP_TOO_MUCH_UNICODE02
HEADER_HOST_IN_WHITELIST
URI_HOST_IN_BLACKLIST
RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2
HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS
URI_HOST_IN_WHITELIST
HELO_LH_HOME
HEADER_HOST_IN_BLACKLIST
RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_ZBI
RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L2
HK_NAME_MR_MRS
FILL_THIS_FORM_FRAUD_PHISH
RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL
PP_TOO_MUCH_UNICODE05
RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L4
RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H5
URIBL_SBL_A
PP_MIME_FAKE_ASCII_TEXT
RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L3
CHARSET_FARAWAY_BODY

Is required some correction on my local.cf configuration file ?

No. A "config: warning" message only indicates a configuration that is ineffective or incomplete. SpamAssassin still works, just perhaps not as expected.

In the specific case of having scores for rules in the default ruleset that don't logically exist at runtime, the cause is often an artifact of rule definitions and scores being set in different parts of the ruleset, with the rule definitions being inactive due to conditions like SA version or availability of a particular SA Plugin.

Or i can ignore these messages ?

Yes. Those rules are inactive, but the rules that are defined will still work.

SA is ver 3.3.1-1 and is installed in an Ubuntu Server 11.04 with Exim4.

That explains the issue for at least all of the "MSPIKE" rules, which are in the default ruleset with definitions that are only loaded for SA version >3.4 with the DNSEval Plugin enabled. I have not looked up all of the others, but I would guess that they all are version-dependent.