On 01.11.16 08:43, Motty Cruz wrote:

This-election is the craziest in our country's history so far but
in-spite of all the press-surrounding it, there is something that
NO ONE seems to have the-guts to talk about...

Totally spam E-mail, should have score higher, but there was only one score?

RDNS_NONE does only score 1.1/0.7, why did you bump it to 5.5?

You apparently miss modules, network checks, BAYES (database apparently
under "amavis" user) ...

yes, even in such cases you may only get only one rule hit (e.g. BAYES_99)
but it's quite rare case

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759