On 03/12/2016 13:57, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
On 25/11/2016 11:22, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
This says that the mail was received from webpage on your server, and the
local mailer "nullmailer" seems have delivered it directly to you.

in fact, you don't know anything about this mail - it was apparently
received via HTTP, but the SendMail.class.php running under uid 7637323 did
not provide even remote IP address.

apparently SA can't parse nullmailer headers - apparently because nullmailer
provides no useful headers.

in this case it's really hard to detect anything, since all information
about mail is lost in PHP.
Maybe PHP could at least provide client's IP (maybe all in x-forwarded-for
path) and that could help us.