Hello,

https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/BayesInSpamAssassin says:

It's OK to feed emails with Spamassassin markup into the sa-learn command --
sa-learn will ignore any standard Spamassassin headers, and if the original
email has been encapsulated into an attachment it will decapsulate the email.
In other words sa-learn will undo any changes which Spamassassin has done
before learning the spam/ham character of the email.

I haven't found any documentation that specifies this for spamc/spamd.

I'm calling "spamc --learntype=spam/ham" from a script, passing in emails fetched from imap (I'm using ISBG with --learnspambox / --learnhambox and --spamc actually).

So, will spamc perform the same sanitization / unwrapping of messages that were already processed by spamassassin that sa-learn does?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Luke