On 2/8/2017 2:58 PM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
On February 8, 2017 2:27:56 PM EST, Alex <mysqlstud...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 2:08 PM, Kevin A. McGrail <kmcgr...@pccc.com> wrote:

        On 2/8/2017 1:22 PM, Philip Prindeville wrote:

            While we’re waiting for that, can I just grab Util.pm
            <http://Util.pm> and Plugin/URIDNSBL.pm
            <http://URIDNSBL.pm> out of trunk, or are there more
dependencies than that to splice the fix back into 3.4.1?
        I wouldn't be able to say. EIther custom patch or run trunk
would be my recommendation.

    You recommend trunk (4.0.0) at this time, not the latest 3.4.2 branch?

I was not aware trunk had been diverted. So 3.4.2 branch.
Regards,
KAM

To my memory, the two branches are currently largely the same. 3.4.2 is technically closer as it's going to be in RC before 4.0.0, but you could get away with either.